Knowing me, “The Plan” will always be an evolving to-do list for my husband and myself. But hopefully, it will never be as overwhelming as it feels right now. I’ve often thought I would LOVE to be a flipper, how fun would that be? Now faced with our own home, there is a feeling of anxiety to get this done fast and done right so we can fully move in and start enjoying our home.
So for now, the immediate plan is:
- Replace the flooring in the entire house. Yes, the whole house. We have half the 1st floor and the bonus room upstairs left!
- Finish our kitchen renovation and update our powder room.
- Paint every.single.room in the house. Ceilings too (they were blue in the master bedroom!).
- Create built-ins for the master closet.
- Planking…plank allthethings! Thanks, Fixer Upper!
- Make this home SMART! What else do you expect from Techmomogy?
And this is just the beginning…check back often to follow along!